The CER will be holding a public hearing to consider Enbridge’s application. Those interested in participating must first register online between March 12 and 18, 2020.
For tariff-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On February 27, 2017, Enbridge Inc. and Spectra Energy Corp closed their merger transaction. The tariffs and procedures associated with the Express and Platte pipelines are now available on this website (please click on the specific links below for Express Pipeline Ltd., Express Pipeline LLC, and Platte Pipe Line Company, LLC).
- Bakken Canada — Enbridge Bakken Pipeline Company Inc.
- Enbridge G and P — Enbridge G and P Canada Pipelines Inc.
- Canadian Mainline — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Line 8 — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Line 9 — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Norman Wells — Enbridge Pipelines (NW) Inc.
- Southern Lights Canada — Enbridge Southern Lights GP Inc.
- Express Canada — Express Pipeline Ltd.
- Bakken US — Bakken Pipeline Company LP
- Spearhead — CCPS Transportation, LLC
- Lakehead — Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership
- Flanagan South — Enbridge Pipelines (FSP) L.L.C.
- Southern Lights US — Enbridge Pipelines (Southern Lights) LLC
- Toledo — Enbridge Pipelines (Toledo) Inc.
- Patoka — Enbridge Storage (Patoka) L.L.C.
- Enbridge IL-OK — Enbridge Transportation (IL-OK) L.L.C.
- Express US — Express Pipeline LLC
- Southern Access Extension — Illinois Extension Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
- North Dakota — North Dakota Pipeline Company LLC
- Platte — Platte Pipe Line Company, LLC
Representative Shipper Group (RSG) Information
Confirmed meeting dates include:
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Enbridge will accept applications for the RSG twice a year, January 31st and August 31st of each year. For information, email the Secretary of the RSG, Matt Ferguson, or call him at (403) 718-3463.